Wednesday, February 6, 2008 | By: Anita

Winter Sunset


There's something about winter, with fresh fallen snow covering the ground, it seems like it's a different world.

Even though Autumn would be my favoutrite season, I do enjoy the beauty in winter. Tonight we are experiencing a winter snowstorm. I am very thankful to be in my warm house, sitting here with a nice hot cuppa tea. I am also thankful that I do not have anywhere I need to get to and can just stay put.

Since Darcy works in Bayfield at The Little Inn, I've been driving him into town and taking Dolly with me to enjoy my winter walks within the towns limits. It definitely beats walking out here in the country, during the winter season. I really like having the buildings protect me from the wind and I enjoy looking at all the different houses.

I would like it even more if I could see the inside of some the houses. One of my many past-times is looking at floor plans of different houses. I collect the ones from the paper that I like, for that "someday" when we move. Not that that's going to happen anytime soon, but it never hurts to dream. I must have passed this on to Krystle too, cause when I was at her place a couple weeknds ago, she has a whole book of different floor plans. LOL

My friend Ruth thinks I should try for my real estate license since I have this house looking fettish. ^.^
It might be something to consider in the future, but right now, I have enough on my plate.

Here is another beautiful winter picture.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sandra Regier - Photographer said...

Beauty sunset pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Now those pictures make winter look bearable.....
But I am still looking forward to seeing the sun set over the ocean in 9 days!!!!
Bliss