Sunday, February 17, 2008 | By: Anita

RAK'd



Wikipedia describes a Random Act of Kindness as:
a purportedly selfless act performed by a person or persons wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual. There will generally be no reason other than to make people smile, or be happier.

I was RAK'd ~~ and just when I needed it most. I went into the office one day a couple of weeks ago and there sitting on my desk were these beautiful daisies, with a small note that said 'thank you for all you do!' I was overwhelmed with emotion.

Such a simple gift, and yet, worth so much to me.
Sometimes I am guilty of not listening to that little voice prompting me. In fact one time I argued with it for a few days, and when I finally did listen and follow through, I was glad, because I later found out what a blessing it was.

How about you? Do you find yourself so caught with life, that you sometimes forget those around you who could use a little cheering up?
When was the last time you were RAK'd or better yet, when was the last time you RAK'd somebody? A little love goes along way. Seems simple. Spread it around.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers. It is good to know there are still some out there who do good for the sake of others.
Hopefully it is a trait that others will follow
Blessings Bliss