Tuesday, September 18, 2007 | By: Anita

17, 18 & 19


These three are so very precious to me. As I was looking through the stacks of photos on the computer I came across this one.

It was taken on the day of Darcy's 17th birthday. And in this photo Krystle is 19, Kyle is 18, and Darcy is 17.

I have always taken a picture of the three of them during the week between May 17 & May 25. After Darcy has his birthday and before Krystle has hers. Because for that short week, it appears that our kids are one year apart.

There were times when it was hard that we had the kids that close together, but now....as I look back, I think it helped them to be close to each other relationally.

I know this is a little out of sequence in the timeline of life, but I was feeling nostalgic tonight.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a GREAT looking bunch of kids....
YIKES not many people would admit to having kids that close together, BUT I have to agree with you having them close does have the advantage of having them become friends...I am still waiting for Justin & Aaron getting to that stage. I know it will come. ONCE they get past that bother each other stage....
looking forward to catching up on Saturday.
Blessings, Bliss