Saturday, November 5, 2011 | By: Anita

DejaVu

Faithful readers will recall that three times each year, my brother Barry, sister Becky and I get together to celebrate our birthdays. Having recently just celebrated my birthday it was my turn to be the honoured guest.

We met at our fav coffee shop, Starbucks and each enjoyed our fav drink. We spent the next few hours catching up on each others busy lives. Before we knew it, it was time for lunch. There is this sweet restaurant called Fireside in Kitchener. As we drive up I get this 'I had been there before' feeling and as we enter I remember that I had in fact been there before and remembered it to be a pretty good choice for lunch. With great prices, huge servings and amazing food - we thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

Maybe my age is starting to show, but I really appreciate knowing that my siblings are always there for me, ready & willing to be a support as I continue through this life's journey.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Good times....glad we were able to finally connect again....
so nice to bridge the gap and get caught up on the happenings in our lives...

Blessings
Bliss