Thursday, November 10, 2011 | By: Anita

Bookwork

It's time I was honest with you. Month after month I have procrastinated about getting my bookwork for the business done.

I've fallen behind a few months, okay, so it's 10 months. Yes I know that that means I haven't actually done any this year. So now today I sit here chained to my desk, under mountain of paperwork and I am not leaving until I am totally caught up.

But sometimes--actually a lot of the time, maybe even most of the time bookwork is pretty dull. At least that must be the reason, so I figure that I let myself get so far behind, each year.

{{several hours late }}

I am happy to report that after many hours of number crunching - cause I like to balance to the penny - several cups of tea and a numbness in my backside that I have completed the books right up to date. hurray for me!

Blessings

0 comments: