Thursday, June 16, 2011 | By: Anita

a few fave's

Shopping at Costco, tea at Starbucks, spending time with Aunt Ginny, are just a few of my favourite things. When you put all those together into one day, well..... that's about as close to a perfect day as I can get.

With both our crazy schedules; time to spend with Aunt Ginny is few and far between. So when we found out we were both available on Thursday (today) we decided to get together. Since she'd never been to Costco, I thought it would be fun to show her around as part of our day. Of course no visit to London is complete without a Starbucks treat. Even though technically she is my "aunt", I consider her to be one of my closest friends.

Time well spent? - i think so!

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

sounds like a fun day...
I think we need to plan another COSTCO day together

Can you tell I am counting down the days to be done work..I think summer will go by even faster with all the things I would like to do...

Bliss