Monday, September 28, 2009 | By: Anita

Baking up a Storm

Mondays for me have become either a day for running around, getting all the errands of the week done or a time to do some baking. With the weather the way it was today, I didn't really feel like being outside doing errands, so today was the baking Monday and as Darcy put it: 'gosh Mom you're baking up a storm'. I guess I did.

I made Chocolate Chip Cookies,

Blueberry Muffins,

Butter Tarts,

& Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares.
mhm mhmm good!
Blessings

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Wow, you've been very productive! If you ever feel like baking somewhere other than your place, you're always welcome to put your talent to use in my kitchen! LOL!

Becky said...

looks good!!!I am sure at your house the fisnished product did not last very long
Can't wait to do our Christmas baking soon...we will need to plan a date...
Blessings
Bliss

Anonymous said...

oh wow...that makes me hungry! & i get to eat yummy mennonite cooking tomorrow!!!