Sunday, August 10, 2008 | By: Anita

? ? ?



I haven't written anything in quite a while..... I seem to be in a bit of a funk with what to write. So, do I blog just for the sake of blogging? or do I wait until something exciting happens then blog about it?

We live a pretty normal life around here, whatever "normal" is.
Wikipedia says "normal refers to a lack of significant deviation from the average."
Life is a difficult thing to understand. Go to school, get a job, buy goods, raise a family, die. To step outside of that norm is to confront the armies of civilization. A few times in my life I have stepped outside of that norm and have had confrontations with people who want it protected. As I grew in age and maturity I realized that what I think and what the norm is, have gradually become the same thing. My future is as uncertain as any one's. In Jeremiah 29:11 it says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I am so thankful that God has his hand on my life and that He knows the plans He has for me and while I may not know what the future holds, I do know the One who holds my future.

So we continue on this journey of life, raising our family, going to work, cooking, cleaning, yard work and on it goes, hoping each day to make a difference not only in our own lives but in the lives of those around us.

So............ those are my thoughts, what are yours?

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I was wondering if you had nothing new to add to your blog...BUT I was not thinking it would be something so deep that I actually had to think...LOL

Take each day as it comes and find the good in ALL things that is my thought for the day...
Blessings, Bliss