Tuesday, March 25, 2008 | By: Anita

BLAH!!!


Is it just me or has winter dragged on forever?

I don't know about you but I am more than ready for the spring weather, with warm winds & sunshine! The other day as I was out walking, I was sure that I could smell "Spring." Then with the warming of the sun I was sure spring was in the air, I even hung out laundry. Nothing beats the smell of clothes hung out in the spring air to dry. Now today I hear that we are expected to get more snow, gah!

In Ecclesiastes 3:1 is says:
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.

Sometimes it's hard, for me anyway, to enjoy each time and season of life. I've gotten better though, not always looking back to the past or waiting for the future, but trying to enjoy the present. Sometimes a gentle reminder is needed, that just like the weather ~ we need each season/situation in our life, to help us grow, learn and put our trust in God.

So I guess until spring does come, I'll take myself over to the Huron Ridge Acres greenhouses and enjoy the beautiful spring plants, warm weather & sunshine and start dreaming of warmer days.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do NOT think you are alone in your thinking that winter had gone on for to long.... but I am sure like the typical Canadians that we are we will soon be complaining that it is to HOT! I know not you persoanlly ( cause you have a pool).
The way I viewed the snow the other day was that it was a nice covering again for all the dirt...
so it is how you look at things and that can change your whole attitude, but you could buy a flower for me at the greenhouse as well.... it definitly would brighten my day
Blessings Bliss