Tuesday, February 17, 2009 | By: Anita

Jazzercise



I recently joined a jazzercise class. We meet Wednesday nights 7 - 8 and Saturday mornings 9 - 10 and do an aerobic workout to a variety of music. It's a great time to connect with friends and of course not having to excercise alone, makes it alot more fun.

The first couple of classes I found myself looking at the clock counting down to when we would be done as I found it (the class) to be quite exhausting. I was quite excited last week when I found myself again looking at the clock but this time hoping it wouldn't soon be over.

Our instructor Val is awesome. She clearly explains each new step of each routine and she gently reminds people to take things at their own pace. She shows both high & low impact for each of the different steps.

I had been finding it hard to keep motivated to walk even with the help from my dog this winter, so by joining this class - I've been able to keep myself accountable to staying in shape with

Blessings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you to be so motivated...
I could learn a lot from you...
I just need to have the DRIVE to do it...
Must really help to beat the winter blaws as well..
Bliss

Val said...

Wow, that must be some amazing instructor!!

Anonymous said...

i'll come some time, okay?
psssshaw! jazzercise is a funny word.